Saturday, June 4
10 am – 8 pm
Sunday, June 5
10 am – 8 pm
Live Music Both Days
|Interpretations||11AM||Bad Apple String Band
(Forestville Young Adults-Bluegrass)
|Chris Rovetti & Meatballs||1-4 PM||Solid Air||1-4 PM|
(Western Swing Hall of Fame)
|5-8 PM||Pride & Joy
(SF-Motown/R & B)
PARADE – Saturday, June 4 @ 10 am
Starts at the corner of Front and 1st Street
then runs up Mirabel Road to the park
If you would like to be in the parade
give us a call, it’s free!
- Parade Coordinator – Leslie : 887.8530
- BBQ Coordinator – Patti : 575.3484
CARNIVAL – Starts Saturday June 4 at 11 am
- Saturday 11 am – 8 pm
- Sunday 11 am – 8 pm
- Finger Lickin’ BBQ’d Chicken, Steak, Ribs & Oysters
- Pasta, Garlic Fries, Burgers, Hot Dogs, Pie and Ice Cream.
- Fine Sonoma County Wines and Good Beer.
- Watermelon & Pie Eating Contests
The Forestville Youth Park is one of the only parks west of the Rockies that is privately owned and operated by a non-profit organization. The park depends solely on fundraising efforts such as the Annual BBQ, other events, donations and annual memberships to keep it going. Please come out and have fun and support your community park. Renew your membership or join today and you will be entered in a drawing for some awesome prizes donated by our wonderful local merchants and restaurants.